The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
1. Uu- Voltage up: Increase voltage or wattage output
2. Ud- Voltage down: Decrease voltage or wattage output
3. So- Standby On/Off: Lock or unlock the device to prevent accidental discharge when stored in pocket or purse
4. Uc- Battery voltage check: Display the remaining charge/voltage on the battery (fully charged battery reads 4.1v-4.2v)
5. Ds- Display change: Set the LCD to display the information you would like to see when the device is in use.
6. Lo- LCD on/off - Turn the LCD screen on or off while in use
7. Up- Switch to variable volts or variable watts output
8. NR (New in Revision 2)- Switch between RMS or MEAN output mode
LOR---Lower resistance indication; If the resistance is below 1.2ohm,the display will show "Low Load".
LOU---Lower voltage indication. If the 18650 battery voltage is below, the display will show "Low Voltage".
WSC---Short circuit indication. If cartomizer/atomizer output port short-circuit, the display will show "Warning Short Circuit".
Low Battery Indicator --- When the battery gets low the red lighted pushbutton will slowly flash indicating that your battery is low.
-Press 5 times continuously to turn on/off the mod.
-Press 3 times to browse the menu when the screen has shut down.
-Choose the menu, wait 2 seconds to get into it and set the item;
2 seconds are needed to get it set and another 2 seconds are required to exit the menu.
-The menu always starts from ‘OUT ON/OFF’.
The menu has 8 different functions:
Disabling the button
The device can be disabled to prevent from unwanted firing by selecting ‘OUT OFF’.
When ‘OUT ON’ is selected then the device will work normally and atomizer will fire.
To increase the Voltage from 3.0V to 6.0V in 0.1 Volt increments, or power from 3.0W to 15.0W in 0.5 Watt increments.
*Select Voltage or Wattage setting in menu 7.
To reduce the Voltage from 6.0V to 3.0V in 0.1 Volt decrements, or power from
15.0W to 3.0W in 0.5 Watt decrements. Select Voltage or Wattage setting in menu 7.
* Select Voltage or Wattage setting in menu 7.
To check the battery voltage. A fully charged battery will have 4.2V. We recommend charging
the battery when it falls to 3.3V. Zmax will switch off automatically when the battery level reaches 3.1V.
To select what item to be displayed.
Battery: to display the battery voltage
Voltage: to display the output voltage
Resistance: to display the resistance of atomizer
Switch LCD on/off
When ‘ON’ is selected, the LCD will display your settings when the button is pressed.
When ‘OFF’ is selected, the LCD will not display your settings when the button is pressed.
Select VV or VW
To choose between variable voltage and variable wattage.
Select RMS or MEAN voltage.
1. Clean the thread after using in case of rusting and corrosion.
2. Do not reverse the battery in the tube.
3. Remember to turn off Zmax when not using.
4. Do not use the protected batteries.
5. Had better not put Zmax in your pocket. A hanger is recommended.
Error-code: Low Vol= low battery voltage (one battery voltage less than 3.2V, two 18350 less than 6.4V)
Low Load= low atomizer resistance (less than 1.2Ohm)