By buying this product you can collect up to 624 loyalty points. Your cart will total 624 points that can be converted into a voucher of $6.24.
The iTaste 134 is a microprocessor-controlled VW personal vaporizer that lets you easily adjust the wattage with a rotational wheel.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The iTaste 134 is a microprocessor-controlled variable wattage device from Innokin that lets you easily adjust the wattage by rotating the wheel located in the center of the device. The iTaste 134 is a stunning device and features fantistic performance. This is not a small device and the solid construction gives it a fairly hefty weight. The iTaste 134 has been modeled after the famous M134 Machine Gun and is bound to turn some heads. Despite its size, it is comfortable to hold and to use.
The iTaste 134 is available in either stainless steel or black plated with stainless steel accents. They both come with an iClear 30 dual coil clearomizer and are housed in a sturdy carry case.
- Scale Display Wattage Scale display: wattage offers more intuitive control and more accurate performance.
- Variable Wattage:The wattage adjusted with the rotational wheel to 6.5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 10W, 11W, 12W, and 12.5W.
- Battery Level Indicator: The iTaste 134 battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow, and red LED lights. Green = Fully Charged, Yellow = Half Battery Charge Remaining, Red = Charge Needed.
- High compatibility 510 connector: Will fit iClear10, iClear16, and iClear30 clearomizers, as well as standard 510 accessories.
- ON/OFF Battery Switch: Quickly clicking the power button three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the device.
- Replaceable Batteries: The iTaste 134 supports 18650 batteries.
- 10 Second Cutoff: Power will be cut off by your device for safety purposes if the device is active for more than 10 seconds consecutively.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit: If the battery is placed incorrectly inside the device, it will automatically protect itself.
- Low Voltage Warning.
- 1 x iTaste 134 (available in stainless steel or black plated with stainless steel accents)
- 1 x iClear30 Dual Coil Clearomizer with rotatable drip tip
- 1 x Beauty ring
- 1 x Carry case and user manual
- Dimensions: 19.7cm H x 3.2 cm D
- Operating Wattage: 6.5 W - 12.5 W
Click here for product reviews.
Warranty: Please refer to our Warranty page for details.
The iTaste MVP V2.0 from Innokin is a variable Wattage and Voltage Box Mod. As an upgrade of the original popular iTaste MVP the iTaste MVP V2.0 has substantial improvements in both appearance and function.
The Vamo V5 is a feature rich variable voltage/ variable wattage APV mod. It is constructed with the same body as the V2, the OLED screen of the V3 with upgraded chipset and the V3 detachable top cap design which allows the user to attach a wider range of atomizers, cartomizers or clearomizers to it.
The Mini Zmax from Sigelei is a Variable Voltage/ Variable Wattage mod that sports a robust mix of style, functionality and features. The Zmax Mini uses a single 18350 battery and despite its smaller size there is no compromise on performance or reliability.
The Zmax V5 is the most advanced variable voltage/wattage Zmax from Sigelei to date. The telescoping Mod features an updated circuit board that can be used as a portable USB charger and can charge a mobile phone (the adaptor accessory is included with this unit).
The BEC Pro (50W) from Smok is one of the most intelligent and innovative mods on the market. This mod uses Bluetooth technology which allows you to monitor the statistics and parameters of the BEC Pro directly from your Android or iPhone.