By buying this product you can collect up to 279 loyalty points. Your cart will total 279 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.79.
The Zmax V5 is the most advanced variable voltage/wattage Zmax from Sigelei to date. The telescoping Mod features an updated circuit board that can be used as a portable USB charger and can charge a mobile phone (the adaptor accessory is included with this unit).
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Zmax V5 is the most advanced variable voltage/wattage Zmax from Sigelei to date. The telescoping Mod features an updated circuit board that can be used as a portable USB charger and can charge a mobile phone (the adaptor accessory is included with this unit). It can accommodated one 18350, one 18500, one 18650 or two 18350 batteries. The Sigelei Zmax V5 can deliver between 3.0 volts to 6.0 volts in 0.1 volt increments or 3.0 watts to 15.0 watts in 0.5 watt increments.
The Zmax V5 also features an OLED display, eGo or 510 connection and the ability to switch between RMS and mean value voltage monitoring. The default RMS mode is the more accurate of the two modes as it samples the output voltage repeatedly while it is powering an atomizer. The Sigelei Zmax also monitors atomizer resistance and battery voltage and is vented for extra safety.
- Variable Wattage: adjustable from 3.0W tp 15W in 0.5W increments
- Variable Voltage: adustable from 3.0V tp 6.0V in 0.1V increments
- 4A current output limit
- Short circuit protection
- 5 click on/off switch
- OLED screen shows: Output voltage, power, resistance, battery voltage, power on/off, LCD on/off
- Low resistance protection below 1.2ohms
- Low voltage protection below 3.4V
- Removable top cap
- The ability to charge a mobile phone (via included adapter)
- 510 and eGo threading
- RMS and Mean voltage setting
- Uses a sinlge 18350, 18500, 18650 IMR battery (can be used with 2 x 18350 batteries (not recommended)
- Batteries not included
- Dimensions: 10.6cm H or 13.1cm H x 2.3cm D
- 1 x Sigelei Zmax V5 (available in Stainless or Gun Metal)
- 1 x USB mobile phone charging adapter
- 1 x User Manual
Warranty: Please refer to our Warranty page for details.
The iTaste MVP V2.0 from Innokin is a variable Wattage and Voltage Box Mod. As an upgrade of the original popular iTaste MVP the iTaste MVP V2.0 has substantial improvements in both appearance and function.
The Vamo V5 is a feature rich variable voltage/ variable wattage APV mod. It is constructed with the same body as the V2, the OLED screen of the V3 with upgraded chipset and the V3 detachable top cap design which allows the user to attach a wider range of atomizers, cartomizers or clearomizers to it.
The Mini Zmax from Sigelei is a Variable Voltage/ Variable Wattage mod that sports a robust mix of style, functionality and features. The Zmax Mini uses a single 18350 battery and despite its smaller size there is no compromise on performance or reliability.
The BEC Pro (50W) from Smok is one of the most intelligent and innovative mods on the market. This mod uses Bluetooth technology which allows you to monitor the statistics and parameters of the BEC Pro directly from your Android or iPhone.